6 month old boncitus

How can you tell if a 6 month old has broncitus she has been on Cedinir since last monday; she is now coughing bad like it nurts and itis barky like as well.

Tdaycare6678

Asked by Tdaycare6678 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can't really be sure until you take her to the doctor, and I def. would since she's so wittle. It could be a more serious issue as well, I took my 10month old DD to her DOCTOR, he said it was a cold, well I took her to the ER because I KNEW something was wrong, come to find out,.....she had pneumonia.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You can feel it in their chest when they breath but if she does have it she needs to be on antibiotics so it doesn't get worse. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 10:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• my friends daughter had they same thing and she was diagnois with croup the doctor gave her breathing treatment and after 2 weeks she was all better good luck
    monteza3

Answer by monteza3 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yeah she needs to see a Dr. They'll listen to her lungs, and if she does have bronchitis they'll give you breathing treatments and oral antibiotics and she'll be better before you know it. My house is still recovering from bronchitis/pneumonia. It started with the little one, went to my, and now SO has it. I've had an aerosol machine going in my house for 3 weeks now lol.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2011