Pregnant and over it ..lol

Im pregnant with my 3rd ( finally a little girl after 2 boys) and while im very happy to be having her and she was planned and all that im 6 months in and so over being pregnant... did anyone else feel like this lol

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol, hang in there hon. I think we have all been there at one stage of pregnancy or another. A little girl! Congrats, you must be so excited to see her!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Nope...I cherished every moment of pregnancy, especially around 6 months...good time...lots of activity, without the baby being so big as to make it exceptionally uncomfortable. I wasn't in enough discomfort to be ready for pregnancy to be over until 37 weeks.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:13 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I was one who didn't enjoy the experience of pregnancy. For me, it was a means to a very desirable end. It's different for everyone and some of us just don't find the joy.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I very much enjoyed every minute of my pregnancies, except for the last week or so. If this is your last, make sure you enjoy it. Make sure you are soaking up every kick, every jab, every roll.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am one of those women who hate some of the side effects that accompany pregnancy. I am overjoyed that I have a little life in my tummy. I am now 30 weeks (first pregnancy) and I am just miserable. The only thing that makes this whole process worth while is feeling my baby boy move and learning his patterns as well as likes and dislikes. It is very hard for me and I will be extremely happy when the time comes for me to meet my baby boy!!!!
    byzzye

Answer by byzzye at 2:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm with you I'm 22 weeks and so over being pregnant lol. My body does not handle pregnancy well. I have extended morning sickness, extreme lower back pain due to a tipped uterus, and many other unpleasant symptoms many women typically don't get for many more weeks. Although the outcome is very much wanted and enjoyed I wouldn't mind skipping this part.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2011