Kids' say the darnest things.....What is the funniest thing your kid(s) have said lately that you can remember..

My DD (2yrs) asked me about a week ago
"Mommy, you love me don't you?"
"yes baby, of course I love you"
"I love you too baby"
I could not help but laugh because she has NEVER asked me that before lol

Or while driving in the car she says .. "Hold ooooon to your luuuuuuug nuuuuuts"
(from the movie CARS!)

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 10 yr old is at the "joke" age. He came to me and said

Mom did you hear about the butcher who backed his rear into the meat grinder?

I said no?

He said yes he got a little behind in his work.

Answer by gemgem at 10:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The other night my husband said (in reference to my daughter's behaviour) that she is definitely your daughter (mine that is). She responded after a short pause with "Of course I'm her daughter!" She'll be 3 in May. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• lol. My son hasn't started talking yet, but I have 3 nephews and they are hilarious. The oldest is 7 but when he was 3 at the drive thru at McDonalds he asked for a badonkadonk and a chocolate milkshake. lol
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Oh one more and this cracked me up to no end. Not my kids but my grandson said this to me, he just turned 4. He was 3 when he said it.
    I told him he couldnt go outside because it was raining or cold. He was so mad at me and started carrying on and on. I told him I was sorry he was mad at me but I had said no and that was just the way it was. He turned and looked at me and he was so angry (red face and all) and said "Grandma, youre, youre.....youre a GOOFY GOOBER!!!!!"

Answer by gemgem at 10:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I've been called a mediocre clarinet player by my oldest nephew. lol I had to ask my sister where in world he came up with that: too much Spongebob.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• my lil boy and i where in the car in traffic everybody hates traffic! and i said a move butthole and my lil boy repeat it he was 2 yrs old
    so funny lol
    monteza3

Answer by monteza3 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• There are so many..my Son is THE funniest and cutest Kid! I have a little Comedian. =P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:27 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My grandson went with his parents to test drive a car....Later that evening, my daughter was very excited about the car and they decided they would buy it....My grandson, who is 4 started to cry......When asked why, he said I don't want to buy that car....I want to buy a car that can go to Target and the grocery store, not just down the street and around the parking lot!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm dying of laughter! These are all TOO cute!
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My 17 year old daughter and 9 year old son were talking about what foreign languages there are in high school and what he might be interested in taking. He asked, "Which ones are there?" She replied, "Spanish, French, Latin and German" He thought about that for a minute and said, "I think they should have British."
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 11:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011