Do nail salons do fake toenails?

I'm in a wedding in a week and my toenails really suck! I have to go with all the bridesmaids to get pedis the day before the wedding and I've been dreading this for the past year. I've been trying to grow out my nails but they are terrible and I noticed that 2 of them broke so there is NO WAY i can get a french pedi because there just isn't enough nail there to add the white tip. Any thoughts?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 10:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• BOOT brand make a great stick on toe nail set! You can always have a pedi before the event, then put the nails on with the other girls.

I have terrible nails, too, and dread pedicures because I'm so embarrassed!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 3:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My best friend has gotten, but it was just for the two big toes. I don't think they have fake nails small enough for the others. I never hurts to ask tho. Call the place before hand.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes you can get acrylic nails for your toes and you can have your french pedi :) They can also put rhinestones like little diamonds on them if you want sparkle :)

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yes two fake nails for the big toes it will see pretty
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yes some places offer tips for toe nails, call ahead to be sure the place you are going does.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011