Has anyone tried the South Beach Diet?

My dad and his gf did an he lot 15 lbs the first week but he loses weight easily, I need to lose more like 60 lol

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 10:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have never tried but I have heard different opinions some good some bad the best bet is talk to your doctor and see what they recommend
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have a very hard time sticking with it because for the first 2 weeks you cannnot eat any fruits, carbs, or anything like that. I do have friends that have done it and it worked for them. I know my doctor told me that if I was going to do a diet this should be the one I try.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I've never tried it the only one I have tried was the cabbage soup diet and it sucked! I mean if I stuck with it, it probably would have worked but I felt as of I were starving myself!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 5:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• omg cabbage soup diet is horrible! Definitely a waste of time. Low carb diet of any kind is a little difficult but works. Also many have great results with WW.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 8:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes. Short-term "fix".
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Thanks ladies, I don't believe I'd like the cabbage soup diet either, I HATE cabbage
    tirelessefforts

Comment by tirelessefforts (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2011