Could this mean im having a miscarriage...?

for the past 2weeks ive had pregnancy signs and feeling kinda bloated but it never goes away like my lower labdomen and left side of my stomach is more rounded sticks out like i gained weight but didnt really. this morning i woke up and was bleeding and had major cramps and most of the cramping pain is on my left side. i was already almost 5days late on my period. i took a test last night and it was a really really faint positive. Could thise be a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Get a digital test, there is no misunderstanding, it either says yes or no/pregnant or not pregnant.
    However, I agree with above... call doc because you don't want to take any chances. I was pregnant last summer and started bleeding. Doc had me come in for lab work and an ultrasound. There wasn't a pregnancy in the uterus so she said i had a miscarriage but she wanted me to come in each week for check my hcg levels until they went to 0. the following week the levels went up so they did another ultrasound and it turned out I had an ectopic pregnancy and was rushed in for emergency surgery. I highly doubt this is happening to you but my point is that your doc needs to confirm the pregnancy and follow your levels back down to zero to make sure you completely miscarry.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:08 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It could have been just a chemical pregnancy
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i would call ur ob
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would call the doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It could be a number of things, go see your doctor.

Answer by older at 11:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• a number of things...like what?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• If it showed a positive at all, it is likely that you are/were pregnant and need to see a doctor to evaluate whether the pregnancy is still viable or if you will need any follow up treatment.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Some bleeding is normal the pain however is not i would go get checked out!!!!
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 1:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011