Is it wrong of me doing this ?

Ok lately i've been accusing my husband of cheating and he has the nerve to look at my history on my phone this morning and he tells me whos this ok well let me get into detail a little bit more i have a facebook account and i look at guys profiles cus i know them or i went to school with them or they were really good friends with me but anyways my husband says that i've been accusing him cus i've been looking at guys profiles how is that if im just looking im not talking to them or friend requesting them i just go on there profile and look through it and go back to the home page i dont even look at there pics so is that wrong of me .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• The whole thing sounds childish to me. You either trust each other or you don't.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Depends, do you look up female friends from high school too? Or is it just the males? Do you have proof that your husband is cheating?
    It might be time for some marriage counseling so BOTH of you can learn how to trust each other and communicate with each other.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• He probably figures if youre accusing him then you must be the one doing something because he isnt. I know from life experience most of the time the person accusing is cheating themselves. If they arent, then they are insecure. You need to look at yourself and see if it isnt that, unless of course he has given signs he is cheating. Working late with no overtime on his check. Text messages from women you dont know. Changing his password on his computer or anything and not giving it to you. Missing time (like hours) unaccounted for. Less of a sex life. Things like that.

Answer by gemgem at 11:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• tyfry7496,thats all i have is female friends on facebook and i do look up female friends too i dont have any male friends on facebook so i dont see what the problem is .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It's a little weird that you just go to their profiles and stalk them without talking to them or friend requesting them. That would make me a little weary as well. Why are you accusing him of cheating in the first place? Do you have proof that he has been cheating on you? If someone is being accused of cheating without the accuser having proof, sure they're going to go snooping and find out why. It is pretty shady for you to be stalking other guy's profiles and then turn around and accuse your husband of cheating.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Why do you think your husband is cheating? The issue here is not Facebook, its that you continually accuse your husband of cheating and either you have good reason to be suspicious in which case you either leave him or you stay with him, if you stay then you forget it and work through it or pretend it isn't happening. Or you have no real reason to accuse him of cheating, and he isn't cheating, and he's becoming resentful of your accusations in which case eventually your marriage will end anyway. So no matter what its doing no good to accuse your husband of cheating, get proof and then confront him but until then why throw gasoline on the fire?
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• He probably thinks you're doing something. Usually if someone is making accusations without solid proof its because they are doing what they are accusing the other of. So yeah, I bet he suspicious. If you don't have real proof of him cheating, let it go. IMO both of you need to grow up.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 1:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• sound to me like there are so insecuritiesissues in your relationship. Yall need to sit down and really talk about.

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 1:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My thoughts.

Depends on why you accused him of cheating to begin with.

What actions of his led you to accuse him of cheating?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011