What are some goofy songs your kids have made up?

My son likes his Spongebob. His song goes " Mr Plankton, and you and me." Hes 3.

BubbysMom208

Asked by BubbysMom208 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My 4 yo DD sings made up songs all the time. Most of them are cute little songs about what she's doing, her favorite toys and things like that, but the one she was singing in the car the other day was a little weird. It went something like: "I kissed you on the cheek (kiss, kiss) and you kissed me too (kiss, kiss) on the cheek (kiss, kiss) and then you ate me." LOL I have NO idea what that was about!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 2:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My son makes up songs all the time. His latest is " My sister Mekayla." It is about how she cries but he still loves her. He is seven.
    lynt

Answer by lynt at 9:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• My 4 yo sings "peanut butter and jelly, it makes a happy belly" (to the tune of "one little letter, it makes a good thing better" by Cookie Monster in one of the SS DVDs). The 2 yo roars and then jumps in. Waterfalls of laughter follow.
    pullinkytink

Answer by pullinkytink at 7:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• When my DD was three she made up a song that went "Oh my goodness, theres a monkey on my head" lol I have no idea where she came up with it or why she started singing it but it was hilarious!!
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2008