Have you ever done something out of revenge?

I'm always too chicken- but I love to hear good revenge stories!

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 11:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Indeed, plenty of times. Im kinda vindictive just depends on what the situation is, but im very farmilliar with such things :)
    TwistedMalice

Answer by TwistedMalice at 1:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Im guilty! One of my favorites was placing carpet nails under an exes tires. But that was so many years ago ... hehe.
    New2WAHJ

Answer by New2WAHJ at 12:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

New2WAHJ

• Yep, a nasty neighbor was being more bitchy than usual. Example: kids ball rolls in her yard. She walks out picks up ball, refuses to return it. So, my brothers and I took potatoes rammed several huge 16 penny nails thru them and chucked them on her roof. Weren't we all surprised when 9 months later she was having her roof redone. And yes, this shit is anonymous!
    Anonymous