I had an abnormal pap when i went to my first dr appt for my pregnancy. The dr says that i have dry cells and some woman get it during pregnancy. Has anyone else?

Has anyone else had this and it turned out to be just fine? I go in to the dr in a week and they are doing something where they rinse me out with vinegar and swab. She said something about me not worrying about cancer because my cells arent that bad.. Basically i have dry cells and they want to check me out. If it doesnt go away after the baby is born they want to do a biopsy. Looking for other pregnant woman that had this during pregnancy and it went away... thanks

Tamara_Fisher

Asked by Tamara_Fisher at 10:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet