i know its along way away but..

ok my son is still a baby, and its gonna be along time before it happens but, his father is a fisherman and he goes shark fishing all the time, like in the water with the sharks, and he said when my son gets like 7 or 8 he is going to take him with him, me and my babys father is seperated, and i have told him many times, i do not like this idea all my babys father says is " its in his blood, nothing will happen" this scares the spit out of me. What should i do?

singlemommy863

Asked by singlemommy863 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Not worry about it until hes older. And sometime in between get a court order that says he isnt to take him on the water without written permission from you or allow him to take part is activities that can be dangerous or arent age appropriate.

Answer by gemgem at 5:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• worry when the time comes, my dad says hes getting my son a quad when hes 5, hell be 5 in 6 months uggggg
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2008