another annoying conception question :(

so i am pregnant, my due date is april 22,2009.

at the first ultrasound i was 11 weeks 6 days, & ll weeks 6 days before at the time was july 16, the doc said thats when my last period would have been(i didnt have them because of BC) so that means i didnt conceive july 16,but about 2 weeks later right? im worried because me and my b/f had a big argument and i ended up making out with my guy friend, and it got a little out of hand, he put himself inside me for maybe 4 seconds but i pushed him off. that was around the 14th... my b/f and i however were having alot of sex around the time my conception date should be and he didnt use condoms so im positive its his but i guess the guilt is just getting to me, advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wow, Well there still is a chance it can be your friends. Have you heard of pre cum? it could be your friends!
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Well... first of all she is right! I would tell your b/f b/c that's WAY beyond "making out", that's cheating either way. Pre-cum can get you pregnant, so that said you don't knwo for sure it's your b/fs. MOST LIKELY it is but you never know how strong that other guys pre-cum is!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• yes i know about pre-cum and my boyfriend knows what happened im totally aware thats cheating and im paying for it every day of my pregnancy .
    thanks anyway
    Anonymous

• Well, sorry but there wasn't much advice to give on this question. At least he knows what happened, thats good! Maybe get a DNA test when the baby comes, it's probably his but you should do it to be safe. Good luck!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• yeah GOOD LUCK!
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• There is the possibility that it is the friends, but it is much more likely to be your boyfriend's baby. If you don't want to drag it through the courts and want to erase all doubts, you can do home DNA testing for about $30/test. There will be a test code on your box, you swab and mail the kit back...then in a couple weeks you call and enter your code for the results.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2008