Weird smell........sorry if tmi

Ok i am posting this as anonymous because i think it is a little embarrasing.... well it has been a little over 4 months since i had my baby and i am now starting to spot(period). But it smells like a dead animal!! it is disgusting and i can smell it through my clothes wich i am worried that others can too. Is it normal??

I am breastfeeding and i have the b-control shot.
I have no trouble or pain to pee and i was at the doctor only about a week ago and they noticed some electrolytes that could mean a urine infection but everything came back ok then.... I don't have the time to go to the doc right now till maybe tuesday, wednesday or after thanks giving so i just wanted to see if anyone else had the same prob. thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Health

• I had this prob with my first child after delivery,i was told it was old blood,try pushing and kneading on your uterous to help or see dr could be infection too
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 5:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• What are the signs of BV? Women with BV may have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after sex. The discharge can be white (milky) or gray. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. These symptoms may also be caused by another type of infection, so it is important to see a doctor. Some women with BV have no symptoms at all.

do you have these signs

Anonymous