Am i the only one?

am i the only one that thinks the abusive husband post was a fake? i mean she gets on and crys about all the abuse but doesnt want help. i dont know what to think. i was really worried for her,but now im just mad cuz of the things she said.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Being abused is a syndrom. I was abused growing up and didn't know any better, so I married it. You don't know how to get out of it. You are afraid. You don't know how to stop it. The abuser has convinced you that you aren't smart enough to be on your own. When he hurts you, it's your fault. You try to be perfect for him, but just about anything will set him off. It could be a careless driver on the way home. Then he will look for something to "get" you for. I didn't read the post you are talking about, but I've seen a few and I've been there. It took me a lot of years to figure things out. Divorced the physical abuser, then married an emotional abuser. After that, I had to spend time alone to figure out my problem. My daughter helped with that. Glad she's smart.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 12:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• What are you talking about? I'd be really careful before you go calling a post about abuse fake. You REALLY don't know for sure. That could be damaging to someone in an already vulnerable situation. Even if it is fake, what can you do?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I dont think its fake b/c I use to do the samething b4 my husband got help and was very abusive.....i loved him and didnt want help out just needed to vent!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 12:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• wow i was just asking if i was the only one suspicious about it , i have my doubts but like i said if you read my post i was worried about her and we were giving her advice but she kept saying no im not doing that. so it made me wonder i hope she isnt being abused and gets out.
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• well myboys i hope she's okay i ssent her a message but she never responded. so i dont know if its true i hope she gets out also i offered to call the police for her
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011