what is the best off counter prenatls? im 14 half weeks....

im tired of going back to dr for rx samples since rx at pharmacy r expensive any good off counter prental that reallllly works ?

RICHELLEXOXO

Asked by RICHELLEXOXO at 10:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I took the ones form target? I assume they are fine. I have a very healthy almost 3 year old!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 10:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• thanks,,,, whats name of it?
    RICHELLEXOXO

Answer by RICHELLEXOXO at 10:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I took folic acid and womens one a day multi vitamin. My doctor said that was fine.
    mum2b2009

Answer by mum2b2009 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My OB is all about natural birth and natural things, and she recommended Rainbow Light prenatal vitamins. They are the number one selling prenatal vitamin on the market, probably because they're all natural, making them better for mom and baby. I purchase the Prenatal Pack, which is the prenatal vitamin and a DHA supplement. Oh, and unlike the first prenatal vitamin I tried, Rainbow Light did NOT make me sick. I highly recommend them.
    tippymorgan08

Answer by tippymorgan08 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• thank you! ;)
    RICHELLEXOXO

Answer by RICHELLEXOXO at 8:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2008