Waht do you say to your man to make him feel loved?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I say "I love you" and do nice things for him without him having to ask!

My husband is turning 50 in a few months, and I'm really excited to give him his present...I bought him (us) a private sunset hot air balloon ride with champagne toast for his birthday...it's something he has ALWAYS wanted to do, but we never got around to doing. He's going to be so excited! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I tell him I loepve him. I let him know how grateful i am that he works everyday so I can stay home with the kids. I text him sweet things in the middle of the day, just because. :) I love my hubby!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I tell my man what I love about him instead of a plain old "i love you". He seems to enjoy hearing all the things and reasons I love him and never gets tired of hearing it. Also giving him a massage out of the blue makes him feel appreciated. I guess its just the small things that add up.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Love you, appreciate you, thank you, couldn't have done that without you, you're great, I love the way you...,I want you. Remember that want is a lot better than need.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 12:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i tell him that he is alot of help and i love all he dose for me and just remind him even when im mad at him or we are in a fight that i love him. every time before he leaves i let him know i love him and when he gets back
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I say "I love you".
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I don't MAKE him feel any way. He knows he is very much loved. It's just there. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I tell him how much I love him , I give him lots of kisses & hugs, I let him rest when he feels tired, I tell him he is a wonderful father & husband and that we couldn't live without him. I also give him back rubs .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I tell him how much I appreciate what he does for us, and how much I love him, all the time :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• When he does something out of the blue for me I tell him how much I appreciate it (except the laundry which I have asked him to never touch again) and I genuinely thank him for doing things for us as well as providing for us.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011