For mom's with live in nanny's .....What is their salary? and benefits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• I was a live in nanny about 3 years ago. I was paid $375 a week and each month i got $20 put toward my cell phone from them, and i had health insurance threw them. But i was also working about 55 hours a week on average. And i was nannying in new jersey. Where you live really depends on the amount they make. Hope this helped.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I am in SW PA. Around here the live in nannys advertise at around $350/month... I do not have one YET... But would like to in a year or so, once my business income goes up a little... They will have Benefits (non-insurance) through us and I will most likely supply her with a cell phone (or help contribute to heres) in order to KNOW I can get a hold of her and my kids at all times...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• if you don't mind me asking, what kind of benefits if it doesn't include insurance.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2008