Mederma for kids

Anyone use it? Whats been the outcome? My son got hurt about 2 weeks ago on his hand. we started using it, once it was healed, but will it really work? I'm not going to stop using it, but just wondering if any of you have success stories you could share.

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 12:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Health

• My son went over the front of his scooter and scraped up his face badly. I used Neutrogena Skin Aid on his face and then Mederma for Kids. He has no scarring, for whatever that is worth!
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I also used Mederma for Kids when my daughter was very young, and it didn't really help her b/c we were not consistent. I do believe that Mederma may be used safely, and if used consistently over time, will definitely help, if not completely get rid of the scar altogether.
    luvofbuns03

Answer by luvofbuns03 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2011