Any new books out there anyone

would recomend that read? I usually read lie mystery, Thriller, romance sometimes. And books by the author Noire, Or Sister soulja.

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• Try "The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder" by Rebecca Wells. That book is a MUST read for every woman - along with her other books. (Little Altars Everywhere, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya sisterhood, and Ya-Yas in bloom.)
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I really loved the Crying Tree, right now I am reading The Promise She Kept, just started it though so I can't realy say much about it. I love the JD Robb books, In Death, there are about 30 in the series.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I love danielle steel and debbie maccomber. I also read christian fiction with amish twist in them. My dad likes tami hoag books or james patterson.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Thx all i will see if i can find some of thse authors at bornes and nobles.
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011