Any military wives or mamas in Misawa, Japan?

Hey everyone. i havnt been on Cafemom is a LONG time but this was the first place I thought of since my hubs just got orders to Misawa, Japan. Anyone currently stationed there or have been stationed there? Would just like to hear what the area is like. We were stationed in Yokosuka for 3yrs from 2004-2007 so we know what to expect about being in Japan but we have never been in the Misawa area. Any info would be great :)

SugarMama99200

Asked by SugarMama99200 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Travel

• Well, I am not in Japan, and have never been. I live in Costa Rica, but I would love to hear about your experience in Japan. Did you do it with kids, or just you and your hubby? I have been in CR for 4 years or so. My two kids were born here, and my DH is from here. email me. rlsmith11@hotmail.com, or through CafeMom, screen name rlsmith16
    rlsmith16

Answer by rlsmith16 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011