What do everyone do after church?

I do not go to church but I do attend church service at home. This is due to a bad experience. Now I am not to sure what to do to complete our day. I do not want to do strange stuff and prefer to be in the house is that ok?

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 1:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Visit with family and eat lunch. The kids play while we watch a movie or just hang out together and talk. Sometimes we take the kids to the park. And a late nap to be refreshed for night service.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:39 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yes its ok to stay in the house. My family and I eat lunch and just lounge around the house the rest of the day.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• eat, rest, read the newspaper, watch TV, play on the computer, get ready for the evening service
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 2:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• NASCAR's on.
    Anonymous

• We eat dinner - sometimes at home, sometimes with the IL's, and once in a great while we'll go out or to my side of the family. If it's a time of year that Sunday is our only day to do big stuff, we might do a little shopping, but that's pretty rare. We'll sometimes visit family, but most of the time we just sit around the house - maybe do some light chores if need be (my dishes are piling up so I did a sinkful this afternoon), play games, read, watch movies, eat, etc. In the summer we'll sometimes go for a walk or bike ride, or just sit in the yard.
    Anonymous

• lunch
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2011