Does your hubby????

jerk off and not want to have sex with you mine would try to make me give head 'i hate wont do " he will jerk off after about 5 mins he has never done this until after 6 months ago instead of us he is the one that does his on thing I think something is going on with him we have been fighting for past 3 months ...... but does anyone else like that or does this

Julie25

Asked by Julie25 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• hun.. maybe you should try to get comfortable with "giving head"...
    Anonymous

• My husband jerks off when it has been a couple of days since we have sex . He is such a horny toad ! He is 46 and I am 28 . I should be the one who wants it all the time and not him huh. I guess since having 4 kids it just takes the sex drive out of me .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Some people just don't like to give HEAD ! It makes me gag !!
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I dont like it I hate being made to do it
    Julie25

Answer by Julie25 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I won't give head bc I don't any attn downstairs and bc i was forced to do it to men when I was a baby. 12 to 18 mos old. I still remember it.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• well, he won't satisfy your needs in the bedroom ignore his everywhere else. He wants dinner he can make it himself, clean clothes, he can wash them himself.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• to anon5:56 PM : she shouldn't have to get used to nothing like that
    Anonymous

• Seriously your going to tell her that maybe she should get used to giving head??? Honestly that doesn't help her. Not all women like to do that, I saw a state recently that said only 43 percent of women like to do it, Not everyone enjoys all aspects of sex. Personally makes me gag.
    Anonymous

• even the thought of giving head makes my throat close up, no chances of swallowing here.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• You should never do anything you dont want to do, and guys are pigs when it somes to sex, mine looks at porn thinking i dont know, when we dont have sex for a few days, but that makes me not want to have sex with him even more, so we go even longer.
    Get the warming ky stuff, its about as close you can get to giving head without doing it.
    Anonymous