My daughter is going to a year in a week How to go about introducing food she is very picky?

She refuses to eat she closes her mouth, She'll eat yogurt n just a few other things, I'm just worried on what to do!

missmushu7

Asked by missmushu7 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would start by skipping her morning bottle, and waiting until she is good and hungry (mornings are best for trying new things usually), then put her in her highchair with some fruit in front of her. My guy really likes canned mandarin oranges, they are perfect because they are squishy and easy to pick up. They usually love fruit, so that would be a great food to start with. Once they get used to feeding themselves, they are much more open to trying new things because they can "play" with it (squeeze it, lick it, etc.). Try that, and then move to things like little bites of toast, soft chicken, lunch meat, cheese, anything that is tasty and soft enough to be gummed.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 7:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2008