What you do on a rainy day like today? adult content

I dnt have a lot of friends and I have 5 people I txt to when Iam bored or just for the fun of it. but I guessed I bored them clean since they dnt txt me whats the fun of having free txt msgs if I dnt have no one I can txt. =)

Asked by vania_jmz at 1:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We do nothing lol. I got up this morning, kids watched a movie with me, made some breakfast, ds got onto the ps3 to play a game, dd went to harass him. Dd is now in the bath, dh is on his comp. Oldest ds is upstairs on the Xbox360 lol. My oldest dd called me from her place to say she thought her house was going to turn into Noahs ark they were so flooded on her dirt road. And well thats about it. We do nothing. Im still in pajamas.

Answer by gemgem at 1:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My husband and I are off to see Hall Pass. Then we'll probably just watch more movies here with the kids later.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It's rainy for 9 months here. Rainy days get no special treatment. Dry days in between Oct-June, we get outside for as long as we can, even if it means 3 layers of wool.

Answer by silversmom at 1:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

Answer by khf22 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Well, it's snowing here lol. It was raining last night, but now it's snowing. I'm sitting here bouncing between reading on my Kindle, reading a paperback book, and watching Grey's Anatomy...and CMing lol.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would sleep. I do not get much of that these days.

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I have been enjoying catching up with shows on my DVR.

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011