best prental vitamins off counter?

hi i m tired of going to the dr to get more samples and more since if i got it rx at pharmacy its expensive so is there any off counter that YOU USED that really works?

RICHELLEXOXO

Asked by RICHELLEXOXO at 10:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• any kind is ok really, they all pretty much consist of the same thing. i used to get the HUGE bottles that they had and it ran me about $15. as long as you take them everyday, i dont think the brand really matters!
    annak4404

Answer by annak4404 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• A really good vitamin to take while pregnant and after, if nursing, is Expecta. It's pretty cheap and you can find it at almost all pharmacies. I normally get mine at Babies-R-us.
    reecesmoma

Answer by reecesmoma at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Please read (Green for life) by Victoria Boutenko!
    Geneie

Answer by Geneie at 10:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Ask the pharmacist what they recommend for prenatal vitamins that are over the counter. It is their job to know stuff like that.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My OB is all about natural birth and natural things, and she recommended Rainbow Light prenatal vitamins. They are the number one selling prenatal vitamin on the market, probably because they're all natural, making them better for mom and baby. I purchase the Prenatal Pack, which is the prenatal vitamin and a DHA supplement. Oh, and unlike the first prenatal vitamin I tried, Rainbow Light did NOT make me sick. I highly recommend them.
    tippymorgan08

Answer by tippymorgan08 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2008