Does anyone else feel this way? adult content

Every month, right before I'm due to get my period, I get so annoyed with my boyfriend. I feel like I don't want to be with him anymore, and like every little thing he does just annoys the crap out of me. My kids and other people annoy me too, but he seems to be the worst. We argue more, and I just...sometimes I wish we could just not talk for that week or so before my period.

Just wondering if it's me and I need help, or if other women feel this way, too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• MEEEEE TOO! Not only am I annoyed by every little thing that DH does, I yell at my son (and suffer horrible guilt after), my house is never clean enough, my boobs hurt, and I can't get enough junk food/chocolate (although I abstain for the most part since I'm trying to lose more weight). I guess God evened it out a little, though, I'm ultra orgasmic during those times, which can really be a big payoff if DH hasn't irritated me so much that I want to rip his head off. LMAO
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Are you my sister? lol . NORMAL!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Sounds like PMS to me... I was on the generic of a BC pill once that intensified PMS like this for me... I was like a raging lion that week. I went off that pill and went on the brand name and haven't been like that since!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My hubby very quietly lets me know when I've become a PMS monster: he goes and buys the stout and ice cream then delivers me a beer float. So subtle, message heard. I love him so much for this!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 2:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Like others have stated. For most women, that type of irritability is pretty normal when they are PMS'ing.

Side note:  Think it's bad now. Wait until peri-menopause hits you. Talk about getting irritated easily and people pissing you of.. oh my.. it's a roller coaster.. lmao

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I get that way too! Every little thing he does drives me up the wall. I yell at him a lot, but then I'm nothing but pure sugar to our son. It's so weird. lol
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 1:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Its just pms. I become an evil person about a week before and really annoyed by everything and everyone. I know now and make myself aware of what Im doing. That way I can try and correct myself lol.

Answer by gemgem at 2:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Sweetie I thought it was just me, but I did some research and found out that most women go through this to some degree. If this is bothering you that much you might want to speak to your family doctor about it. There is somethings that you can do to prevent this mood. I just try to avoid people all together. My kids get pushy so I try to explain to them that I need some space.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 2:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Oooh, I get like crispy cakes around then! And then, AF comes and I feel so great and calm . . . . . and EVERY month, I think that I should be reminding myself about that week for damage control reasons . . . and then I don't.

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I get that way before my period, during my period, after my period... I always thought I was just a bitch.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2011