What can i do

i have the worse pain when sleeping. im 34 weeks and whenever i sleep i start hurting bad and i wake up all the time. my stomach will hurt my back my legs everything in that area but its only when i sleep doesnt matter the position. any suggestions?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the emergency room. Just know that you have exhausted all the space in your tummy so baby is as uncomfortable as you. When was the last time you seen your OB? You might want to contact them immediately. Sorry to hear about this and I hope everything is fine.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 2:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• its been a little over a week since ive seen them but it started after i saw my doctor. i have an appointment thursday
    djsmommy13

Comment by djsmommy13 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I was that way with both of my daughters. I ached everywhere when I woke up. Have you tried a body pillow? That would help me a little bit. Def. Talk to you doctor about it, but with me it was just aches and pains of pregnancy.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Lots of strategically placed pillows.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2011