Why is the last 10 weeks the longest?

I am 30 weeks pregnant and I am just miserable day in and day out!!!! I am very happy with being pregnant (or should I say the end result). I am in full blown nesting mode (and no one gets it). My tummy dropped at 28 weeks so I feel a little bit more pressure now. I am extra moody!! Most of the time I can't stand my SO. The past few days I just don't want to talk to him or be around him!!! Right about now I just feel EXTRA pregnant!!! What can I do to occupy my time or take my mind off of things? Please help!!!

byzzye

Asked by byzzye at 2:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im 34 weeks and dont know what to do with myself. u could always wash some clothes re organize over and over again lol. make sure you have everything you need. go buy ev=xtra stuff like soap cleaning supplies things u really wot want to have to go to the store for with a new born
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I do not want to upset you but not many ladies relief at this time. I will suggest you go to the mommy store and purchase this item that will take off some of the discomfort from your back. The baby is positioning himself in your birthing canal and repositioning. The baby has no room and your cervix is expanding. Good luck and have a safe delivery. Hugs
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 2:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am right there with ya sista... I will be 31 weeks monday and baby has dropped, my pelvis hurts, i have the nesting thing, i get irritated easily, and i also have a very active 2 yr old to keep up with... he runs faster than i can walk because im in pain cause my pelvis hurts.... the backaches and all will soon be a memory, but for now we know IT SUX! Yesterday they had a just between friends consignment sale in Tulsa and my DH watched our 2 yr old while my bestie and I went to the sale to buy some new baby clothes... it won'e be long momma GL
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 5:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I agree those last few months are the hardest. I think it is what makes labor bearable. By the time you finally go into labor you are willing to endure any amount of pain just to get it over with.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2011