Ok so can anyone else believe that The Human Centipede was even made, or even more that they're making a sequel.

now i am not conservative when it comes to movies. i love the Saw movies but this one was just, well I can't really describe it. I saw the cover and thought oh mutation monster movie, looks good. nope, crazy surgeon sews 3 people together, anus to mouth, to have as his pet; and that scene where the Asian has to poop took it too far. i mean of course you knew it had to come at some point but i just lost it. The FCC forbids the showing of eating human waste, even though you can't actually see it because her mouth is sewn to the anus but still you can imagine and feel it. wtf was everyone involved in this film thinking!!! it was not good. and they're making a sequel!!! wtf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• ehhh it is a cult-classic type movie - like rocky horror or something. i had no idea what i was getting into - i was told it was FUNNY! wth? idk.... yes some people loved it. and that means there is money to be made. i thought the movie was highly disturbing. but the doctor was perfectly cast. he was so weird and realistic and sick. did you catch the " my 3 dog" experiment that obviously failed (the grave)... it is on netflicks.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I saw on a show that if someone were to do this(gag) it would actually work
    This movie is,excuse my french,totally fucked up!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yes i remember the grave of the 3 dog experiment. and yes the doctor was perfect for the role. but i feel it's the kind of movie that just makes you feel gross. and i don't see how it would work or how the other 2 would survive. poop is basically poison and is filled with bacteria. and even if she was able to absorb any nutrition from the poop the one in the back would basically get nothing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• That movie was too disturbing for me, I can't believe I sat through it.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yeah that movie was really gross. I didn't even see the ending b/c a little over halfway through I couldn't take anymore and turned it off.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• throwing upthat movie was really really nasty and gross

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• they try to escape. the doctor finds them and the asian tells him "i just want to know i'm still human" and then slits his own throat. the doctor is shot by a detective however the detective dies after being shot by the doctor, he has just enough strength to shoot him. and then jenny (the one in the back) dies of blood poisoning and the one in the middle is left in the house alone sewn to 2 dead ppl and then end credits
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2011