Overweight people at Mcdonalds...

don't you just want to pull them aside and say that is why they are so fat..
or when you are in the grocery and the cart is full of frozen pizzas Ijust want to take it all out and fill it up with veggies.

they shouldn't be served fast food.. there is a drink limit at bars...so there should be a weight limit for fast food...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Health

• Eh last time I checked it was a free country. If i see a skinny person you figure I should force feed them tacos? Obviously they must have an eating disorder themselves.
    Anonymous

• Let them eat whatever the hell they want! It's their bodies and if they want to eat McDonald's, they have the right to do so!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Its their business if they want to eat at mcd's, not yours. if your not paying for it what does it matter to you?
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 2:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I say mind your own business! Are you going to go to they're house empty out they're kitchens and buy them healthier foods? NO so butt out of it. Not all overweight people are the same you know.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• just because they are overwight they should be at mcdonalds? My DH is almost 300 pounds we don't go out to eat all the time, but we go once in a while to take the kids to get something to eat and play on the playground and if we don't have time to eat. I think people should be able to eat whatever they want without people looking at them funny. It is none of your business why people are eating fast food when they are heavy.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I've never known anyone to get into a car and kill someone after eating McDonalds.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 2:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• always remember you don't know what's going on behind the scenes. that cart of pizza's could be for 14 year old sleepover party.

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• can of worms

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Wow!  How rude of you.  It's not any of your business what someone else chooses to eat.  Those are their desicions, not yours.  Worry about your own self. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• No I don't , I don't think it is my business what others eat or how much of what they eat, I seriously don't understand what makes people think they have a right to judge someone based on what they look like! it isn't you so why worry about it?
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011