Is it normal to be 5 months and the baby is breech at this time? Will she turn before delivery?

MtGirl1967

Asked by MtGirl1967 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Babies go into all kinds of positions, even sideways, while they still have space to turn. You'll be watched to make sure it all works. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 2:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Thank you for your answer so promptly. Can't lie...I am a little worried about this and you helped some stress!
    MtGirl1967

Comment by MtGirl1967 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I had a baby who was breach and turned on his own a few days before delivery! It was the most awesome thing.....I ended up with a c-section anyway but not because he was breach!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes..They Should Turn As You Get Closer To Delivery Around 32 Weeks-39 Weeks Some Turn Sooner Just Depends On The Baby And How Much Room They Have Some Never Turn But That Is Because They Run Out Of Room But You Will Have A Ultrasound Before Delivery If They Feel It Necessary... They Keep Up With All Of That TRUST ME!!!!.. Good Luck And Hopes This Help. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LIL ONE!!!
    mommy2be671

Answer by mommy2be671 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Nonoluna is right. Babies flip all around in there. There is plenty of time for your LO to get into position. Don't stress!!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes, both of mine didn't turn until later than that.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• That is so true they turn so many ways throughout the time of pregnancy!! When I was pregnant with my daughter I think I was around 5 or 6 months and she was breeched but she eventually positioned for birth. It was the perfect delivery!! I am sure you will be fine CONGRATS!!
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yupp my baby was brech up untill 8 months she turned around.
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• breech*
    liv3laughlov3

• Your baby will likely get into a better position soon.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011