Lots of pain.

Okay So Af is due wednesday. Ive been cramping On my RIGHT side only like bad!! Down in my pelvic area and from the middle of my back down. Now i never ever have symptoms of AF until the day before. I kinda feel like i have a kidney infection. Ive taken IbProfen and Tylenol and used a heating pad but nothing is helping and I feel like I keep having to pee. what does it sound like to you? p.s. I've also worried about being pregnant. Only because for the past 3 or 4 day I have been an emotional train wreck and Something feels different about me. and Ive had a heavy feeling in my belly and all sorts of stuff I have one pregnancy test and I may test tomorrow to confirm It's NOT a pregnancy. (just in case) because I have Norco's Just for my periods because they are that bad and this is that bad I feel I may need one especially if this is AF rearing her ugly face early.. So what do you all think? What does it sound like to you.

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 2:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like kidney/urinary infection. Do you drink lots of pop or caffine? If so, stop now. Drink lots of water. If you can get some, cranberry juice, also. I would still see the Dr. Could be something else.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 2:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Im not fond of pop or anything with caffiene (except maybe tea) but thats all i've been drinking lately is water. And Ill have to see if I still have cranberry juice and Ill get ahold of my Dr. and see what they think it is. And if i should come in. Thank you :)
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• drink cranberry juice, if heat is not working try ice instead, call doctor tomorrow. if really bad and sick with it watch and see cause right side is appedix.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My appendix and galbladder are already gone. Those were taken out at 13 and 14.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• so then to me still might be a bladder infection.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Could also be a kidney stone, especially if you're having pain up into your back. If the pain continues to get worse please go to the ER immediately. If it doens't, definitley call your doctor first thing in the morning and get checked out.
    Anonymous