I just found out I was prego and have already had 2 miscarriages I am so nervous and worried something will go wrong...please help!!!?

CrystalCoffman

Asked by CrystalCoffman at 6:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Stop stressing. I know its hard but it def doesnt help. Just be healthy and know that whatever happens is meant to be and that you're doing everything you can. Best of luck :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Stress isnt good it affects the baby too. Just try and relax and not think negatively which I know is hard in your situation. Relax, dont do anything strenuous, and eat healthy and just try and think good things like how beautiful having the baby is going to be. Good Luck.

Answer by gemgem at 6:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I haven't had a miscarriage but my last pregnancy was an ectopic. I just found out I was pregnant again too. I know how you feel. My doctors have been monitoring my HCG levels which are doing good. Have your doctors been monitoring yours. If you see rising HCG levels it may help you to relax. I still will not be able to relax until I have my ultra sound on Dec 2 and I see that the embryo is implanted in the correct place. It has helped thought to see the HCG levels rise. There is nothing you can do but wait and pray. Good luck to you.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• My last baby was stillborn at 29 weeks, so I know what it's like to be scared with following pregnancies. Just try to relax and pray for the best. There's nothing else you can do. Luckily for me the baby is healthy this time around and we're praying it continues that way. Good luck to you!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Throw your energy into focusing on being healthy and doing the best things you can for your baby. It's really the only thing that's in your control right now, but it'll have big benefits when you safely delivery that baby! :) Congrats!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2008