What are you procrastinating about today?

I have a crap load of homework I'm just not interested in thinking about right now.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Unpacking and cleaning. We just moved into our new house and I absolutly hate unpacking :/ I will get to it eventually, lol.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Laundry!!! lol of course *It is not the actual washing and drying it is the folding, separting, hanging, and putting up clothes!!
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• is stalling the same thing?? lol. I need to get my kids both in the tub. But I want to wait a few more hours since they keep going out to play and then back in to warm up. Then their hair gets all sweaty and hat hair looking.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Nothing. I have all my work done, for now.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• getting out and living life
    Anonymous

• dishes and laundry. I spent all day yesterday doing dishes, laundry, and cleaning the kitchen. I don't want to do it again today!
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Straightening up the house before the people bring out the new TV tomorrow afternoon. I need to vacuuming and move things around. Ugh! To be fair, I have been sick the last two days with a sinus infection. Bending over makes my head and face hurt!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Everything. I am feeling very stressed today and am having a hard time motivating to get anything done. I have laundry to do, 4 lbs of hamburger to cook into meatballs, a bathroom to scrub and just general stuff to do. And nothing is getting done so far. I really want to go into my room ans scream into my pillow!

Good luck with the homework.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011