What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 2:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I forgot my phone in my pants pocket and washed it. I had no idea that I had done this until I heard the telltale "THUMP,THUMP" in the dryer!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I had a razr that I laid across the mouth of a cup, not realizing it had water in it. When I got up the next morning, it had somehow gotten knocked into the cup. Who knows how long it had been soaking in that water. That'll teach me to lay a phone down on top of a cup without checking if it's full.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 3:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• dropped in the toilet because i laid it on the sink to wash my hands. thank god i had cleaned the toilet earlier but the cell was fried.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• dropped it in a cup of coffee

Answer by rkoloms at 2:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Flushed it, lol. I stood up after peeing, flushed the toilet and my phone fell out of my pocket into the toilet. I wanted to cry. The rep. From sprint laughed at me while saying you new phone is on it's way, lol!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I tried to wash it because it appeared to be dirty. That was quite stupid then but I got it clean. Just never worked again.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 3:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i was sitting on the stairs with my rotweiler. she had her head on my lap and i was petting her and texting. her water bowl was at the bottom of the stairs and i dropped it right into the bowl. it worked again after 3 days
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• At a concert (Nsync ... don't judge me!) I held it up in the air to record a little on my home answering machine (the days before camera phones) and I got bumped and dropped it. It was trampled and crushed, I was devastated. This was so long ago.... tmobile didn't exist yet, they were called something else. Aeriel or something like that
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Washed a phone but that was before they were so expensive xD

bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I didn't check my now ex's pockets and ended up throwing his jeans in the washing machine with his cell phone still in the pocket. I say he should have emptied his pockets before putting in the hamper. He says I should have checked first. Turned into a big fight.
    unique_puzzle

Answer by unique_puzzle at 3:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2011