Why is there some moms on here that just think they are the forum police adult content

I posted something and got criticized for it not being in a journal. wow. and then i get criticized for asking questions to. I guess they think they are the bosses of others and love to upset other moms. today is not a good day for me either. my grandpa died on this day a few years back and he was closer to me then my grandma and my other grandparents died when i was younger. My oldest is having a bad day ( asperger sydrome) stuck in the house. and being called a liar over something i know is true. I guess i may as well turn off the computer and avoid others except my kids. :( what a very depressing and down day.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

•   We are women and sometimes our emotions come out sideways or get misplaced on others.  Do not take anything personal which is not spoken to your face.    There are alot of women living with character defects who have no idea that they might be responsible for part of their problems,  just laugh it off.    They took the time to respond so it is their choice and not your problem.   Last week I got a nasty gram from a reply I had given.   Such a nice personal message she sent to me.   I didn't give her the response she wanted.  It was a drama filled chaotic post by an angry woman who couldn't see she was part of the problem.   I then became a "scorned trick with a grudge".      Everyone is entitled to their opinion.   Hugs...   :-)

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 6:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Dont let it get to you. Some people are control freaks.

Answer by gemgem at 3:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Don't let everything get to you. Accept the answers that are helpful and ignore the rest. Try to have a better afternoon.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 3:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm sorry that your day is crap. Tell the dumbasses to shut up, click block, report or whatever, and try to stay strong.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 3:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I say Eff them. If you know your right then by damn YOUR right :). And people who think they know it all dont know one thing! That they are incredibly ANNOYING!! and should STFU. lol. Sorry about your day being cruddy. Hope that it gets better for you.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 3:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• And some people aren't happy without making others miserable or creating some sort of trouble. I think people that do this kind of thing are also insecure and jealous people who don't want anyone to do something they think they can't do. I try to do my best to ignore those types of comments and focus on the good ones. Some people make themselves feel good by putting others down. Silly and kind of juvenile, isn't it??
    natersmom76

Answer by natersmom76 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Don't worry momma, everything will get better! The downers are the people that don't understand that mom's need support. Ignore them, and focus on the people who lift you up. We all have bad days, get as much rest as you can and do something that will make you smile. :)
    dksamurai

Answer by dksamurai at 4:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011