If you've been to Las Vegas, tell me what you thought of it. Would you like to go back again?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 2:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Travel

• We love vegas so much to do with so little time, me and my Husband go there 1 or 2 times a year thats how much we love it we just got back 2 weeks ago.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I live there and I love it. Always something to do. Very exciting and fun.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• married there, stayed at Stratosphere. This year is our 7th wedding anniversary and we're returning for vow renewal :) Our wedding was 12/11 and it was cold, rainy, gross. We're going at a warmer time this year and staying at the 4 Seasons. I want to experience the sites, the heat, pools, etc. Also catch a show or 2..... hopefully "Peepshow" :) The food there is to die for... we avoided the buffets and hit the nice sit down places.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My older bro and I went a few years ago. We had a blast walking the strip, checking out all the casino's (we hardly even gambled), going on the rides at New York New York and the Stratosphere, drinking half yard drinks and people watching. We went to see shows and shopped. Had a great time and would definitely go back (probably when the kids are older).
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I lived there 20 years ago. I hear it has changed and grown a lot since then.....Yes, I would visit on vacation. :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I've only been for a brief visit. (one night, with MIL, so I could fly back home the next day. It was cheaper than flying out of Ontario International in Southern CA) I was in awe the entire time. I'd love to go back for longer, and also with someone more willing to walk and explore with me.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 3:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I go through and spend a night or 2 every summer. The kids are in love with the place. We like walking the strip, checking out things like the Bellagio fountains, and hanging out at the pool. We were supposed to go over this past winter break but our weather was too bad. Oh well, there's always this summer.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Never been, want to go to try it even though I'm not a gambler. I know there would be plenty for me to do.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 6:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I just got back went for a conference had a little fun but mostly busy. Didn't see all that I wanted to see so yes I would like to go back. I played the slots in the airport more than I did the rest of the time I was there.
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 8:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• not really my cup of tea.
    hubs love it, he likes craps... I go to the spa... it is good for about a day.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011