OMG...I had this dream..Now what!!!??

So...here goes...Our pastor is a lady & she just moved here w/her hubby & 2 ds's...Anyways her hubby is a sunday school teacher for my 2 dd's...A couple of nights ago I had a dream about him...our pastor's hubby of all things...It was weird...I dreamed it was him & I together...How do I act now in church around him!!??

Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why do people react so strongly to something they've dreamed? Geesh! It's not like you were doing it to him in real life. It was a dream, something in your subconscious, something you cannot control. Get over it and move on. Unless you come out and tell your pastor or her husband about it, and as long as you don't start acting all weird about it and stuff, then they will never know about it.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 4:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Goodness gracious woman, get over yourself! It was just a dream!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It was a dream. Unless you told him, why should you act any different than you did before the dream??
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• act like normal, and keep your dream to yourself and on here. you don't want to tell anyone that might let it slip then it could be embarassing. LOL
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 3:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Instead of looking at this from a negative perspective.... look at it from a positive. Its a spiritual dream... ask God what He is showing you about the person and what he represents in your life.
    For example he may repesent the Holy Spirit and the intimacy that God wants with you in your life.
    Do not be too quick to see the negative ... flip it around and look from God's perspective!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• confused

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Just a dream, no big deal. Everyone has them. I had one about my creepy neighbor one time. And I still think he's creepy.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Sexual dreams such as yours can represent a need to get to know another person. Sex is intimate and makes you closer to the other person. In dreams our minds are free to relate us on a more freeing level and the act has nothing to do with sexuality but rather intamacy and "getting to know you" In my opinion,maybe your dream shows that you want to know more about the pastor and her husband.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It's just a dream..forget about it. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes it has. I said nothing, I acted no differently. It was just a dream. No reason to make yourself or anyone else uncomfortable by blabbing about it or acting funny.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2011