How much do u save?

How much do u save per month? I try to put $400 away per month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• I save anywhere from $500 to $700 a Month.
    Depends on the Bills and Food. But its always between 500 and 700.
    Anonymous

• I wish we could put away that much money. We can't afford to. We put away what we can afford, which usually isn't much!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I try to save $500 a Month, but the lowest is $300 a Month when bills are high.
    Anonymous

• "I wish we could put away that much money. We can't afford to. We put away what we can afford, which usually isn't much!" qoute from:Reneek3
    I'm the same way. I guess sometimes I feel like we might be living beyond our means.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 12:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• What's that after everything that is taken out of my husbands check, 401k,retirement,ins, kids getting must haves theres not alot to save uless I hide it in check book. (my husband is worse than most of your shop till you drop ladies) I'm not a big shopper
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 12:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• enough to comfortably be able to afford ramen noodles for every meal after retirement.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'm not sure- but on the news the other night, the anchor said that the average employed person in China saves 30 percent of their earnings- WOW!
    CharlieBoysMom

Answer by CharlieBoysMom at 10:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2008