Who in this article, do you agree with?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/06/lawmakers-impasse-7-month-budget-redirect-focus-long-term-benefit-programs/

which quoted lawmaker fits your opinion best?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 3:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with McConnell, Bachman and Hensarling.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Sorry, couldn't get all the way through the article. They're all pointing fingers at each other but not much else. I am a family of 4 living on less than $25,000 a YEAR. I'm NOT on assistance of any kind and I'm doing all right. If they REALLY want to make a budget work stop giving themselves pay raises and STOP paying senators that have only served one, yes one, term in office and get a senator's pay for the rest of their lives.

Those people in D.C. that are supposed to be representing ME aren't. Unless and until they do that again I trust them about as far as I can physically throw and African Elephant in it's prime.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I agree with the republicans. I agree with them because were at our tipping point, and we need to cut to the bare minimum in everything. If my husband and I were in the same situation we would have to give up things too. I dont see why people dont understand when the country is in such bad trouble economically we have to do the same. It would be like me giving up cable, my kids would hate me for is and I wouldnt like it, but if it meant we survived then you go without. Same thing. I say CUT CUT CUT down to the bone.

Answer by gemgem at 3:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I always side with the fiscal conservatives!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The Republicans. Especially Bachman on the hidden $105 billion in the HC bill. Nice. I was reading about that this morning.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It's obvious that the Republicans are desperately trying to save our country but the Progressives has a different agenda...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The dems didn't pass a budget with their 'golden super majority' for last year's budget and now they blame the repubs for that. John Kerry is an absolute idiot. He said their hasn't been a sincere budget from the House. Well, they passed a sincere budget. But, if you stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalala - I can't hear you!" then you get to say you didn't hear about it. What a jackass.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011