Does anyone else's computer lag when you come to CafeMom? At least the answers section?

I noticed that after I ask a question or read a couple questions, all the sudden my computer lags sooo bad. It is only when I come to this site. Anyone else having issues?

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• OMG I have the same problems and I like to go to the chats and it wont let me it makes me sooooo mad/sad!!!!! But I havent been on for a while and all the sudden last night cafe mom has been working faster its awesome!!! Well for me, sorry not bragging! :)
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 3:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Mine is the same way, and I've been having issues with CM itself. Like pages will not finish loading anymore.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I was having problems too, until I added some non-Comcast DNS servers to my configuration. Is anyone else having problems using Comcast for their internet service?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I have comcast SW. I have issues periodically.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• sometimes
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• mine lags sometimes
    DesignerKaylynn

Answer by DesignerKaylynn at 12:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2011