Anybody really crampy in their first trimester?

For some reason I am very crampy with this pregnancy. This is my 3rd child and I dont remember having this with my other two. I am not having any bleeding or anything. It isnt a sharp cramp, its more of a dull ache. Any ideas of what this could be?

familynsni

Asked by familynsni at 4:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had this too its just your tummy getting used to being preg. Your inner organs are moving to make room for the baby. your fine, but if it gets really bothersome or you start to bleed see your doc!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 4:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I wasn't crampy with my first pregnancy, but i was with my second. I talked to the doc and he said it was just my body getting ready. When I asked why I didn't have it with my first he reminded me that every pregnancy is different.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• This is very common. I say this is very expected in your first two trimester. Every pregnancy is different and my last seemed to be very painful also. I would constantly call my OBgyn and constantly go to the emergency room just to relieve myself that my baby was ok. The only time I suggest that you worry is if your baby is not moving. But i am not a doctor and did strange things when I was pregnant. Good luck and a big hug for you.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 4:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yea I was 2
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I was at the first of the first trimester. It felt like I was about to start my period any minute.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes. Definitely.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011