HELP adult content

I found out that my 17 year old son is having a sexual relationship with my almost 30 year old babysitter (she watches my younger children). I came home (she was not working at the time) but she was at my house. I walked in thinking we got our times mixed up and the whore was no her knees going down on my son!!!!! Should I just fire her or contact the police? My son would hate me forever if I called the police, I feel like since he took part in it and now I have to fire her, he should have to care for his siblings while I am at work until I can find someone else (they are all in school and he gets out an hour before them but I had a sitter so that he could spend his time being a teen.) Does that sound like a fair punishment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• OMG! OMG! As a mother, that is something you don't want to see. I'm so sorry you had to walk in on that. Did this "babysitter" explain herself after they I assume got themselves together? What did she have to say for herself? If I were her I would never show my face again. Did your son tell you that he was "in love" with her? There's so many factors. My first inclination was to call the police, make her a registered sex offender so she can't watch children again - what if next time it's a 16 year old, maybe a 15 year old, et cetera, et cetera. If your son is smitten with her, he will probably try and see her again. I would be beyond livid with both of them, but obviously moreso the sitter. She's an ADULT. And the previous poster is right, if this was a man and a young girl - holy cow, watch out!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Ohh wow...Im sorry you have experienced that! I would deffinately get rid of her, because thats really gross, and not to mention considered sex with a minor. And though Im sure it was consential, it's still wrong. As far as having your son watch his siblings, I wouldnt recommend that either... you should find an older lady, perhaps a family friend, or close neighbor, to watch ALL of the kids...and yes, your 17 year old is included in that. Letting him be a teen should be a privlage, and he should know that his participation in this act is unacceptable. I would pull the reins on him for a long while until I saw improvement and maturity on his part.. Good luck
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• WOW! Just WOW! What a whore....i would have pulled her hair & slapped her ass. YES, your son needs to be watching his siblings. If he is old enough to be getting blow jobs from the 30 year old baby sitter, he is old enough to babysit.

If this was a 30 year old man giving head to a 17 year old teenage girl, he would probably go to jail (depending on the state) - just saying...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Umm...I don't care if he gets mad! He is still underage and she is just disgusting! I would report her ass!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I think I would call the police. Otherwise, other families are at risk if she continues babysitting, and this woman clearly has a problem.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 4:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Sorry you experienced that ! Nothing like a good visual huh? I do. I am glad you atleast know so you were able to stop it. It could always be worse. Women like that are sick. I can't understand her warped thinking. Stay logical. Take your emotions out of the scenario and analize it. I am thinking it wouldn't hurt to ask someone in law enforcement or a lawyer- just to know what would happen and your options if you should decide to press charges- knowledge is power. I don't think they would bemandatory reporter given this situation- you can check.
    Times like this it is good to still keep gratitude and humor going, it will help through the pain and discust of it all. It could have been worse. She could have gotten pregnant. Atleast that didn't happen. I am sure your son was a little embarassed as well. Someday much later you will laugh at this Good luck..
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 5:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Wow! I couldn't imagine that. They warn you about walkin in on them touchin themselves but that would be a bad image for a mom. Sorry that happened, I would definately fire her. Even though that doesn't mean he still won't see her. Best of Luck!
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 4:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I don't know if he is young enough to call the police. You can though if you want, see what they say. If you know he was a willing participant of the sex act.  He wont loike it to much, you firing her.  He still might go see her else where.

Answer by louise2 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• What the F*ck... if I were you I would have beat the skanks ass and then sent her to jail.... that is unacceptable! wow.... disgusting!

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• sorry I was so graphic lol I was just picturing walking in on that with my son and it just made my horns come out.... but seriously get rid of her!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011