What do you think?

okay i went red the color came out lighter than i wanted by maybe 3 shades... but i kind of like it. Everyone says it looks nice but whos ganna say it ugly to your face lol so im looking for honest op. what do you think is it okay here should i go a few shades darker or back do dark brown?  if i look crazy i really want to know dont feel bad lol

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 4:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It looks great! I am a Cosmetologist, I would have no problem telling you if I thought it wasn't the right color. I would use more earthtone colors- for lips and shirt color. It is easier to clash colors while having auburn for hair color. The lighter pink shades clash with the new color. Hugs !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 4:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• it looks nice but unnatural.
    Anonymous

• That color look really pretty on you.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Online it looks really good. A little more orange where the light hits it that I would want to tone down slightly if it was me but it still looks really good. Can you message me and tell me How you curled your hair like that? I really like it.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It looks okay, but that shirt you are wearing in the picture blends into hair color and it is hard to judge, I think you would look great in something brighter.
    BethMcM

Answer by BethMcM at 4:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I think it looks really good on you.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It looks really good.....experiment with different eye shadows, and you will really see your eyes pop with your hair color!! Kudos!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i like it and think it looks good.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It looks great the way it is! :) a happy accident to say...
    djimenezlove85

Answer by djimenezlove85 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yes i figured out that my makeup and clothes need more attention now. now i have a reason to go shopping lol im going to try different make up i just got it done friday so i still have to adjust and see what works best though i have to admit i dont like that pink lips dont go so well :(
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2011