Have you ever tried Phentermine? or Phentremine? What were your experiences with it???

I've heard alot of really good reviews about this diet pill, just wondering about your experiences with it as well. ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• it causes heart problems
    Anonymous

• It is addictive. Doctors are supposed to closely monitor it's usage because it is so addictive. My mom has a quack for a doctor and he keeps giving it to her. She has been on it for 2 years. If she goes off it she gains the weight back quickly. She did lose about 40 lbs, but that is it. She lost that 40lbs in the beginning but still keeps taking it.

Not worth it imo, she has to keep taking it or gain all the weight back. And it is bad for the heart. It is better to just learn how to modify your behavior to eat a healthier diet and exercise.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am a diet pill junkie. I have taken this pill but the generic version. Do your research about this pill it cause a lot of different problems, heart problems is one of the leading. I will say this it worked very well and I lost some weight very quickly. Be very careful I advise.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 4:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would stick with the natural aides. There are new acai berry/ green tea combinations that work great. At Sams' club you can get Acai trim very reasonable. It is not worth it to try the synthetic meds. They can cause permanent damage. Good luck.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 4:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Start moving; do some sort of exercise, even walking, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least three times a week. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Ea

Answer by rkoloms at 5:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It does HORRIBLE things to the inside of your body....while giving you an edge to lose weight. Healthy is healthy, not healthy "looking" =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Is that the same as Ephedrine? If so, it's bad news, it makes you lose weight but gives you the shakes, and makes you sweat. It's not legal to buy anymore I don't think . . . And it can damage your heart. I used to take these years ago, and I'm terrified of the damage I may have done. Try herbal pills like Trim-endous, I think you can buy these in beauty salons.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 5:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Anything with "Phen-" in it will do terrible things to your body and isn't recommended.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Diet pills aren't going to help you keep the weight off, learn to eat better.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011