Is there other working moms that are pregnant and feel like they cant do it anymore?

djimenezlove85

Asked by djimenezlove85 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm pregnant and I work about 50 hours a week. Honestly, as bad as this sounds, I love being at work more while I'm pregnant, than I do at home, b/c at home I have a 2 1/2 year old to take care of, a dog to take care of, food to cook, a house to clean and I overdo myself more at home than at work.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I feel where ur coming from! But this pregnancy is so different! I get out of work feeling like I just busted my ASS!!! Every bone in my body hurts and I just want to sleep but cant..this is getting to be too much for me!
    djimenezlove85

Comment by djimenezlove85 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You can do it hang in there:-)
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I only work part time since im also going to college and raising my other 2 girls plus im single mother but this pregnancy Im really exhausted when I get off work and so therefore I really hate when i have to go in...
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I felt like that when I was pregnant with my first. I had a very demanding job that required alot of travel. I ended up quiting when I was about 5 months pregnant.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I felt that way toward the end of my pregnancy.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Sorry, mama. Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Been there. I was in so much pain by 6 months I would leave crying every day. It was awful. I worked in a hospital, so I wan on my feet all day, and spent a lot of time bent over drawing blood. It just KILLED my back. I had to beg my OB to take me out.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2011