What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done, would you do it again? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you a teenaged boy??lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would NOT do it again, because although it was insanely hot it was insanely cruel and nasty of me.

My live in fiance of 3 years was in the ICU in a vegetative state. I hadn't slept in 4 nights except for a few cat naps on a chair. His (very very delicious) friend brought me some clean clothes, vending machine change, and we ended up in the bathroom together. Although it was kinky I felt like the most nasty ho ever. I was only 20 and watching someone on a ventilator was too big for me, I was very immature.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• No lol my boyfriend wants me to do something and I don't know if it is a "normal" kind of nasty.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• sex at work in a bathroom... and i work as an aircraft mechanic so we were both already dirty from grease hydraulic fluid and jet fuel. I was leaning over a urinal in the dark and yes i would do it again. :)
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• If you ask me takin it in the ass is the nastiest thing you can do, Yes, I was drunk that night & NO I'll NEVER do it again. :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 6:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am a big fan of bondage!!
    Anonymous

• Sex in public places, erotic photoshoots, oral sex while driving, erotic asphyxiation, ball-gags and restraints, etc.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• obviously someone just wants to get some jollys from these answers lol
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• well what is it your 'bf' wants you to do?
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• He wants me to have a threesome with my friend who is bi
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2011