Has anyone ever experienced this? Sorry maybe tmi. UPDATE!!!!!!!! adult content

I went to the dr. and he examined me and said that I had bleeding polyps, I ask how could he tell that they were bleeding he said that went he examined he felt them and pressed against it and blood leaked from it. So he is going to do a colonscopy to do a biopsy on it/ them. Because my gma and gpa on my dads both had colon cancer.

Thanks to all.

went to bed wasn't sick had gas or nothing, I rolled over to get comfortable and all of a sudden had a sensation like if you had started your period in flood like feeling.
My first thought was oh my did I just wet the bed, because I don't have periods no more had a hysterectomy and only 40.
I felt my panties and it was coming from my butt area and as I got up I noticed it smelled like blood. So I went to the bathroom and changed and it was real bad bloody diarrhea type.
Not sure what happened. I felt fine. My back hurt alot that day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Health

• I would go to the doc if I were you thats kinda scary and might have internal bleeding!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 5:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• there was blood in your stool?? from what I have always heard, that is a sign to contact your dr immediately...
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would definitley have been on the phone to the doctor or hospital or something immediately - blood coming from your anus is not something to mess around with.
    Anonymous

• Yea thats not good.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• definantley should go to the doctor, my sister had this problem, she turned out to be fine, but there were a number of serious things that it could have been. I hope everything turns out ok.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 8:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• oh course go to the doc. my dad is 91 and he had that and everytime it came back worse. i forget what it's called, but he was hospitalized and almost didn't make it. he can no longer eat nuts or anything with seeds. so i really want you to go to the doc before it gets worse. i am not kidding, he almost died! don't let it get any worse. keep us updated and i will say a prayer for you right now. God Bless
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• can't be good. Maybe go to the ER. Something like this did happen to my aunt..when she was bleeding and hurting and felt the urge to make a BM and went she went to the bathroom her insides came out...i would def go to the ER. especially with the back pain you were talking about
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Get your Butt to the Dr immediately. There are so many things it could be , diverticulitis, crones disease, cancer, polyps, a hemorrhage, this is not worth waiting on, you need to see someone today. And if the bleeding is still going each time you go to the bathroom, you need to go to the ER - it is possible to bleed out like this
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i agree please go to the ER!!!!!!!! your in my prayers!
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 9:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Thanks everyone. I am going to make a appt. tomorrow at my dr. It is still puzzling me as to why. I was thinking and I remeber about 6 mos. ago I had a really bad lower backache so bad I couldn't hardly move it hurt later on that day I got chilled and tired, sleepy I got dirrahea really bad and then my back pain seemed to have went away.
    But then this happened and it's just got me to thinking I had a colonoscopy about a yr. ago and they said I had some polyps. so yeah definately will be making that appt. This are they only times that this has happened.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011