Why do i feel this way?

My hubby is in the military and we just moved to fort knox, ky 2 weeks ago. I do not know the area at all and my hubby had to leave today for 17 days worth of training. I am so down and depressed about it. Honestly I am scared as well. He has deployed 3 times so you would think this would come easy to me, but I wasn't alone. I had friends and family surrounding me which I do not have here. How do I get over feeling like this?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Try to meet ppl in your area. maybe post an ad on craiglist under strictly patonic and try to make new friends.. you'll be fine.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Well Im sure if you get together with other wives, you will find support and comfor there...good luck
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• This feeling will never go away when you have a loved one in the military. Even though you moved you can still call your family and friends. Go out make some new friends they are going through the same thing that you are too. Last know that if you need to chat I am here and can stay up all night to comfort you. We ladies have to stick together. Hugs
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 5:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011