Where do you find the best deals? and coupons?

I need ways to save. Where can I get the best deals to help save on things for a better budget and not cut things so close for the end of the week.

MommyPeck3

Asked by MommyPeck3 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• For my grocery shopping, I use coupon match-up blogs. They tell you what's on sale that week and what coupons to use for those sales to get the best deals. To get the best deals, it usually requires you to buy several and use several of the same coupons, but you save more money by buying mulitple at a cheap price than just one. For exmple, today I buying 4 boxes of cereal with coupons got them at $1.00 each (with in-store sale) instead of just buying 1 at $2.50 and using a .55 coupon.
    I get my health and beauty items at CVS and WAlgreens by using their coupons rewards and coupons. I never pay anything except tax for those items.
    my favorite blogs are www.bargainstobounty.com for groceries and www.thekrazycouponlady.com for CVS and Walgreens.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 5:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011